Happy Hump Day!
If you know me at all, you know that I love chocolate! Any type of treat that has a great chocolate combo (Chocolate-caramel, chocolate-peanut butter, chocolate-chocolate chunks, etc.) is where it’s at for me. I rarely ever say no to it. Can you blame me though?!?
So a chocolaty snack that I love to indulge in at times is graham crackers smeared with Nutella. It is so simple, but SO amazing! The Nutella is sweet, thick and has a taste like nothing else. I love it so much; I sometimes eat it with just a spoon. 😉
And since this snack is a favorite of mine, I’ve wondered, “How can I elevate this into a more fun dessert?” In walks this fun, Amped Up S’mores goodness! They’re like the grown up version of the S’mores you had as a kid, but WAY better.
Chocolaty, crunchy, sweet, salty and marshmallowy — all in one bite! This fun dessert checks all the boxes. Everyone will love it, but chances are you won’t want to share, hehe!
Amped Up S'Mores
- Honey Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup Nutella, slightly warmed through
- Mini Salted Pretzels
- Place oven on high broil. Make sure the top rack is directly under the heat source.
- In a microwave safe dish, add around 1/2 cup Nutella and warm through for about 30 seconds.
- In an 8x8 inch pan, evenly layer graham crackers, some smeared Nutella, pretzels and marshmallows.
- Place into the oven and brown the top of the marshmallows.
- Remove from the oven, and add a second layer of all of the ingredients.
- Toast the top of the marshmallows again.
- Cut into squares and enjoy the ooey gooey mess!