Cranberry-Orange Chocolate Drizzled Cupcakes! Tart cranberries, orange zest, and dark chocolate make these cupcakes absolutely irresistible. They are the perfect festive treat to nibble on during the holidays.
- Golden yellow cake mix
- Oat milk
- Navel orange
- Dark chocolate
Ingredient Notes For These Cranberry-Orange Chocolate Drizzled Cupcakes:
- Cake Mix – You can use the brand shown below or another yellow cake mix. Both will work just fine.
- Egg – Make sure it is at room temperature.
- Pro Tip: Add it to a bowl of warm water and let it sit until it reaches room temperature.
- Milk – I love using Oatly Oat Milk because it is the best plant based milk I have come across. However, you can use whatever milk you desire.
- Cranberries – Cranberry season is super short. So, while they are in season, I always buy a number of bags and freeze them. That way, I can use cranberries whenever I want. So fresh or frozen will work great here.
- Chocolate – I recommend that you try the Hu Kitchen brand I use for this recipe. It is absolutely delicious! And it contains no dairy, no refined sugar, etc., etc. It is made with just 3 ingredients.
These cupcakes are bright, festive and so fun to make during the holidays! So give them a try and let me knw what you think.
And, for more cranberry recipes, please give these a try:
- Cranberry Almond Cake (GF & DF)
- Christmas Cranberry Mimosas (Light & Festive)
- Cranberry-Orange Twists with Orange Icing
- Cranberry-Orange Compote (Festive & Delicious)
- Apple Cranberry Orange Crisp
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print