Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad
A light and satisfying pasta dish with loads of Mediterranean flavors - great for lunch or dinner!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 half breast Rotisserie Chicken, chopped
- 3/4 cup Sundried Tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1-2 tbsp Sundried Tomato Oil, reserved
- 1 cup Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp Capers, drained
- Feta Cheese Crumbles, to taste
- small handful Fresh Parsley, chopped or torn
- Lemon Juice
- Linguine Pasta
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions. During this time you can prep all your other ingredients.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and capers; set aside.
Stir in hot linguine pasta, sundried tomato oil, some black pepper, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice until well combined.
Top off with a healthy sprinkle of feta crumbles and fresh parsley.