Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch
It's not summer until you have whipped up a batch of this delicious and refreshing cocktail. The combination of sweet mint, lavender, lemon juice, some ginger beer and a touch of whiskey makes for the best summertime punch. Plus, it comes together with just a handful of simple ingredients.
Servings 6 + people
- MINT LAVENDER SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1 cup Water, filtered
- 1 cup Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey (linked below)
- 1 bunch Organic Fresh Mint Leaves, torn
- 1 tsp Organic Whole Lavender Flowers
- MINT LAVENDER LEMONADE:
- 6 large Organic Lemons, freshly squeezed juice (equivalent to 1 cup juice)
- Mint Lavender Simple Syrup
- 3 cups Water, filtered
- BOOZY MINT-LAVENDER LEMONADE PUNCH:
- Mint Lavender Lemonade
- 4-6 Ginger Beers (we added 5, 12 oz cans)
- Vodka or Whiskey, to taste
- Crushed Ice
- Fresh Mint, for garnish
- Fresh Lavender, for garnish
- Lemon Slices, for garnish
Mint Lavender Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm the water to almost boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Then add the mint and lavender and give it a gentle stir. Cover and let steep for 1-4 hours.
Mint Lavender Lemonade: Mix lemon juice, the simple syrup and 3 cups water together in a pitcher. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch: Once ready to serve, add the ice, ginger beer, vodka or whiskey, extra garnish and stir to combined.