Apple Cider Mimosa
This Apple Cider Mimosa is such a fun cocktail for the fall and winter months. It is crisp and refreshing and contains just a couple of ingredients, which makes it perfect for a fall brunch or holiday party.
Servings 8 people
- 1 jug Apple Cider, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 1 Honeycrisp Apple, slices for garnish
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs, for garnish
To a champagne flute, add two and a half ounces of apple cider, and two and a half ounces of prosecco and stir. Garnish with an apple slice and rosemary, and serve.
- Wine: Feel free to use prosecco, champagne or other sparkling white wine.