Light and fresh chicken salad that's perfect for an easy lunch or fun appetizer!
Servings 4 + people
- 2 large Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple, diced
- 20 Green Grapes, halved
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, diced
- handful Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Red or Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- Sliced Almonds
- Mixed Greens, Bread or Pita Pocket
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the chicken until it looses its pink color. During this time, prep all other ingredients and place in a large mixing bowl.
Once the chicken cools, shred it in a food processor until it reaches a fine consistency. Add the shredded chicken to the mixing bowl with your other ingredients and mix until well combined.
Serving suggestions: Mixed greens, bread, pita pocket or apple rounds. Optional: Top salad with sliced almonds.