This is the ultimate, fall inspired oatmeal cookie that’s loaded with apricots and cranberries. It’s satisfying enough to indulge your sweet tooth, and hearty enough to be a filling breakfast cookie!
- 1 stick Miyoko’s Creamery® European Style Cultured Vegan Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Florida Crystals Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, (plus a slash more)
- 2 Eggs, (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill® Gluten-Free Whole Grain Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt, (plus a pinch more)
- 2 tsps Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Dried Apricots, diced (equivalent to a 6 oz. pkg; about 24 pieces)
- 3/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 3 cups Bob’s Red Mill® Old Fashioned Rolled Oats Whole Grain, Gluten-Free
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Beat the sugars: In a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugars on medium speed until combine. Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until just incorporated; set aside.
- Dry ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, combined all your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Put it together: In three different increments, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients; mixing to combine.
- Add the fruits and oats: Once it has come together, add the dried fruits and mix with a wooden spoon until just incorporated. Add the oats and do the same.
- Bake: On an ungreased cookie sheet, add cookie dough balls and bake for 14-16 mins.
- Let cool down: Cool on a wire rack or foil.
- Yields: 24-30 cookies, depending on size. Store in an airtight container.
- Eggs & Butter: Make sure both are at room temperature.
- Eggs: Add to a bowl of warm water and let sit until they reach room temperature.
- Freezing Instructions: These cookies (baked and unbaked) are freezer-friendly up to three months. (If you bake from frozen just back the frozen dough balls for an extra minute. There is no need to thaw first).
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apricot, Baking, Cookie, Cranberry, Dairy-Free Recipes, Dessert, Easy Baking, Fall, Fruit, Gluten-Free Recipes, Holiday Recipes, Oatmeal Cookie, Oatmeal Recipes, Oats, Recipes for a Crowd