Banana-Nut Bread Chia Pudding has all the classic flavors of a homemade loaf of banana bread. This easy recipe comes together with simple ingredients like banana, plant-based milk and a touch of maple syrup. And, the warm cinnamon and vanilla gives this pudding that nostalgia you get from fresh baked banana bread everyone loves.
- Mash the banana. Add the banana to a small bowl and mash it. Set aside.
- Pudding base: Place the chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla in a small container and mix until fully combined. Gently stir in the banana.
- Thicken: Let sit for 30 minutes to thicken up, stirring 2-3 more times to prevent clumping.
- Refrigerate: Place in the fridge and refrigerate for a minimum of four hours or overnight.
- Assemble: Once ready to serve, top with coconut milk yogurt and walnuts. Enjoy!
- If possible, use all organic ingredients.
- Storage: Store the pudding in an air tight container for 2-4 days. Personally, I wouldn’t go much past four days, because the banana will not be as fresh.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert, Snack
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Banana Nut Bread Chia Pudding, Banana Recipes, Chia Pudding Recipe, Dairy-Free Recipes, Easy Breakfast Recipes, Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy Breakfast Recipes, Healthy Dessert Recipes, How-To Make Chia Pudding, No Bake Desserts, Vegetarian Desserts