Since the holidays are among us, creating a drink that is fall inspired was obvious. And what better way than to use fresh pear, rosemary and a delicate, aromatic gin. This Empress Pear-Rosemary Gin Cocktail is sure to become a holiday favorite.
- PEAR-ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1 cup Water, filtered
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 Bosc Pear, chopped
- 1 Rosemary Sprig
- EMPRESS PEAR-ROSEMARY GIN COCKTAIL:
- 2 – 2 1/2 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 2 oz Ginger Beer
- 1 oz Pear-Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice (equivalent to one large lemon)
- 1 Bosc Pear, slices for garnish
- Rosemary Sprigs, for garnish
- Pear-Rosemary Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm the water to almost boiling. Remove from heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Add the pear and rosemary and give it a gentle stir. Cover and let steep until it is completely cool. (I like to let it steep for at least an hour). Discard the pear and rosemary.
- Empress Pear-Rosemary Gin Cocktail: Once ready to serve, add the ice, Empress Gin, ginger beer, simple syrup and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Garnish: Top with a pear slice and rosemary sprig. Drink and enjoy!
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cocktail Party, Drink Recipes, Drinks, Easy Drink Recipes, Fruit, Gin Recipes, Ginger Beer, Gluten-Free Recipes, Honey Recipes, Lemon, Low Sodium, Mixed Drink Recipes, Recipes for a Crowd, Recipes for Parties