These Homemade Peanut Butter Cups are super easy to make from scratch and are insanely delicious! They are made with three, good quality ingredients and taste way better than the store bought version.
- 1 9 oz bag Hu Snacking & Baking Dark Chocolate Gems, melted
- 1/2 cup Adams 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 8 Cupcake Liners
- Filling: To a small bowl, add the peanut butter and maple syrup and stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Chocolate: Add the chocolate to the top of a double boiler over low heat. (Do not allow the water to come to a boil – you just want a gentle simmer). Stir until smooth and melted. Remove from the heat.
- Assemble: Layer 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate to the bottom of each liner, followed by 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter. Gently spread the peanut butter out with the back of the measuring spoon. Top with 1 tablespoon of chocolate.
- Set: Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Enjoy once the chocolate has set.
- Double Boiler: I use a glass bowl for the chocolate.
- Helpful Tip: You can make and freeze these peanut butter cups in advance of when you will need them.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Candy Recipes and Ideas, Chocolate, Dessert, Gluten-Free Recipes, Low Sodium, No Bake Dessert, Nut Recipes, Peanut Butter, Recipes for a Crowd, Vegan Recipes