This simple and quick pizza is vibrant in color and flavor! With prosciutto and tomatoes, it's sure to satisfy meat and veggie lovers alike!
- 2 Pizza Crusts, store bought and pre-made
- 1 13.5 oz jar Classico Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1 4 oz pkg Prosciutto, left whole or torn in half
- 1 container Colorful Mini Tomatoes, halved (or 2 large Tomatoes)
- Fresh Mozzarella, torn
- Fresh Basil, torn or cut
- Prep: Preheat oven according to package directions. Prep all other ingredients.
- Pesto: Spread a good layer of pesto over the pizza crusts.
- Put it together: Top with prosciutto, tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Bake: Bake until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Basil: Add fresh basil, cut and serve immediately!
- Optional: Serve with a side salad and fruit.
- Tomatoes: I’ve used both mini and larger size tomatoes for this recipe and both work great.
- Basil: You could add the basil either before or after cooking. However, I like to add it after it comes out of the oven, because it keeps its nice green color and most importantly it keeps its fresh flavor.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Easy Baking, Main Dish, Pesto, Pizza, Tomato