Sweet Zucchini Bread! It’s a great way to use up those remaining zucchinis from the garden, and the perfect yummy treat for breakfast or a snack!
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Zucchini, raw and finely grated with skin on
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts, optional
- Prep the loaf pans: Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray two 9-inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray, and coat the entire surface with a light dusting of flour, remove any access. Add a piece of cut parchment paper over the flour. Be sure it is hanging over the two long sides. Set aside.
- Wet ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, cream together the eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla.
- Dry ingredients: In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nuts. Then add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- Bake: Pour the batter into the bread pans. Bake for one hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool down: Let cool for 30 minutes and then remove from the pan, turning out onto a wire rack. (To do so, just run a knife along the edges of the pan to release the bread).
- Storage: Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Baking, Bread, Breakfast, Dairy-Free Recipes, Easy Baking, Easy Snack Recipes, Zucchini Recipes