This Apple Cider Mimosa is such a fun cocktail for the fall and winter months. It is crisp and refreshing and contains just a couple of ingredients, which makes it perfect for a fall brunch or holiday party.
- 1 jug Apple Cider, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 1 Honeycrisp Apple, slices for garnish
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs, for garnish
- Assemble: To a champagne flute, add two and a half ounces of apple cider, and two and a half ounces of prosecco and stir.
- Garnish: Be sure to garnish each drink with an apple slice and one half of a rosemary sprig.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately.
- Wine: Feel free to use prosecco, champagne or other sparkling white wine.
- Mimosa: If you want a sweeter mimosa, add a bit more apple cider. And if you want it less sweet, just add more prosecco.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple Recipes, Drink Recipes, Drinks, Easy Drink Recipes, Fruit, Gluten-Free Recipes, Holiday Cocktails, Holiday Recipes, Mixed Drink Recipes, Recipes for a Crowd, Recipes for Parties, Rosemary, Wine Recipes