This drink is made with oat milk (or your milk of choice), and is naturally sweetened with applesauce and maple syrup. With added apple pie spice–to reinforce that apple flavor–this frappuccino tastes just like a fresh baked apple pie.
- 1/2 cup Oat Milk, or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup Organic Applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 1 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 1–2 pods Espresso, brewed and slightly cooled
- 1 cup Ice (use the finer pieces)
- Optional: Coconut Whipped Topping or Whipped Cream, for topping
- Apple Pie Spice, for sprinkling on top
- Brew: Simply insert your espresso pod of choice, into the Instant Pod Coffee & Espresso Maker, select the 2 oz. cup size button and brew; set aside. (My personal preference is to stop brewing the pod a little early).
- Blend: To a blender, add the oat milk, applesauce, apple pie spice, maple syrup and blend until just incorporated. Add the espresso and ice and blend very well.
- Assemble: Fill a glass with the Frappuccino mixture, top with whipped topping of choice and sprinkle with a bit more apple pie spice.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately!
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple, Apple Recipes, Coffee Drinks, Coffee Recipes, Dairy-Free Recipes, Espresso, Fall, Frappuccino, Gluten-Free Recipes, Holiday Recipes, Low Sodium, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Desserts