Apple Pie Espresso Frappuccino (DF)
***This post is made in collaboration with Instant Brands. All content, ideas and words are my own.***
November 23rd is National Espresso Day! So, of course, I need to indulge in a fun coffee treat. And since we are celebrating this day during the fall, I thought it would be best to showcase a drink that speaks to this season.
Enter my Apple Pie Espresso Frappuccino! This drink is made with oat milk (or your milk of choice), and is naturally sweetened with applesauce and maple syrup. With added apple pie spice–to reinforce that apple flavor–this Frappuccino tastes just like a fresh baked apple pie.
So, can I just say, move over pumpkin spice latte….Apple pie is here to stay!
If you love fall flavors, definitely give this apple concoction a try, because it may just become your new favorite as well.
How To Make The Best Apple Pie Espresso Frappuccino:
The recipe below is more so of a guide. So, if need be, tweak the ingredients to your particular taste.
- Milk – I always use oat milk, but use what you like.
- Applesauce – Make sure to use unsweetened.
- Spice – This apple pie spice is the bomb! It not only gives the drink that “apple pie” flavor, but also gives it warmth and depth.
- Maple Syrup – This adds a great natural sweetness, which is perfect if you want to stay away from refined sugar.
- Espresso – For this recipe, I use The Instant Pod Coffee & Espresso Maker. It is a 2-in-1 machine that brews both coffee pods and espresso capsules. And since I love espresso that is what I use below.
- Ice – To make blending easy, I like to use the ice that is towards the end of the bag, which is more fine and broken down. I believe it makes a smoother drink. (I don’t care for random, big chunks of ice in my blended drinks).
- Toppings – Finish off the Frappuccino with whipped topping of choice, and a sprinkle of apple pie spice.
And, for more fall recipes, please give these a try:
- Apple Turnovers with Homemade Caramel
- 5-Ingredient Vegan Caramel Sauce
- Empress Pear-Rosemary Gin Cocktail
- Autumn-Apple Pie Chia Pudding
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Apple Pie Espresso Frappuccino (DF)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
This drink is made with oat milk (or your milk of choice), and is naturally sweetened with applesauce and maple syrup. With added apple pie spice–to reinforce that apple flavor–this frappuccino tastes just like a fresh baked apple pie.
- 1/2 cup Oat Milk, or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup Organic Applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 1 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 1–2 pods Espresso, brewed and slightly cooled
- 1 cup Ice (use the finer pieces)
- Optional: Coconut Whipped Topping or Whipped Cream, for topping
- Apple Pie Spice, for sprinkling on top
- Brew: Simply insert your espresso pod of choice, into the Instant Pod Coffee & Espresso Maker, select the 2 oz. cup size button and brew; set aside. (My personal preference is to stop brewing the pod a little early).
- Blend: To a blender, add the oat milk, applesauce, apple pie spice, maple syrup and blend until just incorporated. Add the espresso and ice and blend very well.
- Assemble: Fill a glass with the Frappuccino mixture, top with whipped topping of choice and sprinkle with a bit more apple pie spice.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately!
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple, Apple Recipes, Coffee Drinks, Coffee Recipes, Dairy-Free Recipes, Espresso, Fall, Frappuccino, Gluten-Free Recipes, Holiday Recipes, Low Sodium, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Desserts
- My pinch bowls are from Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are from Amazon as well and are a best seller.
- My Stemless Wine Glasses are from World Market.