This fresh made guacamole is loaded with purple onion, cilantro and zippy serrano peppers for that extra spiciness! It's a big time crowd pleaser!
- 8 small Avocados, pitted
- 2 Serrano Peppers, diced (rib in)
- 1 small Red Onion, finely diced
- Cilantro, to taste
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- Mash: To a large bowl, add the avocados, peppers and onion. Mash the avocados as you stir all the ingredients together.
- Stir: Once the mixture is to your desired consistency, add all other ingredients and stir until just combined.
- How to serve: Enjoy on anything and everything!
- Serrano Pepper: If you like your guacamole spicy, leave the rib and seeds in. If you want it less hot, cut the rib and seeds out.
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: American, Southwestern
Keywords: Appetizer Recipes, Avocado, Cinco de Mayo, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Easy Snack Recipes, Guacamole, Guacamole and Chips, Healthy Snack, Recipes for Parties