This fresh made Avocado Serrano Guacamole Dip is loaded with purple onion, cilantro and zippy serrano peppers for that extra spiciness! It’s a big time crowd pleaser!
A big bag of avocados only calls for one thing….. Guacamole dip!!! And that’s exactly what I did. 😉
But before I made this guacamole, I took a snap of the pretty, cut avocados just for fun.
I mean, who doesn’t love it when you cut into an avocado and it’s perfect inside?!
This Avocado Serrano Guacamole Dip is a great appetizer or quick snack option. You could even load up a crunchy tostada shell with lettuce and this guac for a healthy, meatless meal. (I’ve tried it, and it’s a goodie)!
And, for more snack ideas, please give these a try:
Avocado Serrano Guacamole Dip
- 8 small Avocados, pitted
- 2 Serrano Peppers, diced (rib in)
- 1 small Red Onion, finely diced
- Cilantro, to taste
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- To a large bowl, add the avocados, peppers and onion. Mash the avocados as you stir all the ingredients together.
- Once the mixture is to your desired consistency, add all other ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Enjoy on anything and everything!
- Serrano Pepper: If you like your guacamole spicy, leave the rib and seeds in. If you want it less hot, cut the rib and seeds out.