It’s not summer until you have whipped up a batch of this delicious and refreshing cocktail. The combination of sweet mint, lavender, lemon juice, some raw kombucha and a touch of whiskey makes for the best summertime punch.
- MINT LAVENDER SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1 cup Water, filtered
- 1 cup Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey
- 1 bunch Fresh Mint Leaves, torn
- 1 tsp Whole Lavender Flowers
- MINT LAVENDER LEMONADE:
- 6 large Lemons, freshly squeezed juice (equivalent to 1 cup juice)
- Mint Lavender Simple Syrup
- 3 cups Water, filtered
- BOOZY MINT-LAVENDER LEMONADE PUNCH:
- Mint Lavender Lemonade
- 3–4 16 oz. bottles GT’s Synergy Raw Kombucha, Gingerade (Between 48–60 oz. total, depending on preference)
- Vodka or Whiskey, to taste
- Crushed Ice
- Fresh Mint, for garnish
- Fresh Lavender, for garnish
- Lemon Slices, for garnish
- Mint Lavender Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm the water to almost boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Then add the mint and lavender and give it a gentle stir. Cover and let steep for 1-4 hours.
- Mint Lavender Lemonade: Mix lemon juice, the simple syrup and 3 cups water together in a pitcher. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch: Pour the Mint-Lavender Lemonade over an ice filled glass, top with vodka or whiskey and kombucha and stir until just incorporated. (Additional serving suggestions are provided below).
- Garnish: Add all the fun garnishes and enjoy right away.
- If possible, use all organic ingredients.
- Mint: You can use either a large handful from your garden, or buy a 5 oz. package from the store. Make sure to add more mint than lavender though, because the mint should be the dominant flavor out of the two. And speaking of lavender, don’t add too much or it will make the drink bitter. The secret is that a little goes a long way.
- Simple Syrup: Let it sit for 1 hour up to 4 hours. The longer the better!
- Kombucha: I would not add the kombucha to the punch until right before you serve it. You don’t want it to go flat.
- Servings For a Crowd: To a large pitcher, add the ice, lemonade, kombucha (to your liking), and alcohol to taste. And then garnish with fresh mint, lavender and lemon slices.
- Servings For Individual Glasses: To a large glass, add some ice, 2/3 lemonade, 1/3 kombucha and 1-2 oz. of vodka, or to taste. And then garnish with fresh mint, lavender and lemon slices.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Drink Recipes, Easy Drink Recipes, Kombucha, Lavender Recipes, Lemon Recipes, Lemonade Recipes, Mint Recipes, Mixed Drink Recipes, Recipes for a Crowd, Summer Recipes