Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch! It’s not summer until you have whipped up a batch of this delicious and refreshing cocktail. The combination of sweet mint, lavender, lemon juice, some ginger beer and a touch of whiskey makes for the best summertime punch.
This punch is super easy to make and requires only a handful of ingredients. And I guarantee, once you make it, you will never look at lemonade the same way again.
How To Make Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch For a Gathering or For Individual Glasses:
- Mint – You can use either a large handful from your garden, or buy a 5 oz package from the store. Make sure to add more mint than lavender though, because the mint should be the dominant flavor out of the two. And speaking of lavender, don’t add too much or it will make the drink bitter. The secret is that a little goes a long way.
- Simple Syrup – Let it sit for 1 hour up to 4 hours. The longer the better!
- Alcohol – Both vodka and whiskey will work here, because each one provides a unique spin to the drink. And I will say, we make this lemonade punch with both and love it. There are some days, I can’t tell which version I like better…it is that good!!!
- Ginger Beer – I would not add the ginger beer to the punch until right before you serve it. You don’t want it to go flat.
- For a crowd – To a large pitcher, add the ice, lemonade, ginger beer (to your liking), and alcohol to taste. And then garnish with fresh mint, lavender and lemon slices.
- For individual glasses – To a large glass, add some ice, 2/3 lemonade, 1/3 ginger beer and 1-2 oz of vodka, or to taste. And please don’t forget some garnish. It enhances the drink!
For more fun summertime drink ideas, please check these out:
Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch
- MINT LAVENDER SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1 cup Water, filtered
- 1 cup Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey (linked below)
- 1 bunch Organic Fresh Mint Leaves, torn
- 1 tsp Organic Whole Lavender Flowers
- MINT LAVENDER LEMONADE:
- 6 large Organic Lemons, freshly squeezed juice (equivalent to 1 cup juice)
- Mint Lavender Simple Syrup
- 3 cups Water, filtered
- BOOZY MINT-LAVENDER LEMONADE PUNCH:
- Mint Lavender Lemonade
- 4-6 Ginger Beers (we added 5, 12 oz cans)
- Vodka or Whiskey, to taste
- Crushed Ice
- Fresh Mint, for garnish
- Fresh Lavender, for garnish
- Lemon Slices, for garnish
- Mint Lavender Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm the water to almost boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Then add the mint and lavender and give it a gentle stir. Cover and let steep for 1-4 hours.
- Mint Lavender Lemonade: Mix lemon juice, the simple syrup and 3 cups water together in a pitcher. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch: Once ready to serve, add the ice, ginger beer, vodka or whiskey, extra garnish and stir well to combined.