Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch! It’s not summer until you have whipped up a batch of this delicious and refreshing cocktail. The combination of sweet mint, lavender, lemon juice, some raw kombucha and a touch of whiskey makes for the best summertime punch.
This punch is super easy to make and requires only a handful of ingredients. And I guarantee, once you make it, you will never look at lemonade the same way again.
What You Need To Know About Kombucha For This Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch:
- Kombucha – Did you know that kombucha is good for your gut? It helps replenish your gut and boost immune health.
- No all kombuchas are created equal. There are some inferior brands out there. So just do your research. Try to find one that is raw and organic.
- Very Important Note – If you are on a potent daily probiotic just be careful of how much additional probiotics you consume. *One bottle of this kombucha contains nine billion probiotics. Personally, for me, I am on a very good probiotic, but I will at times throughout the week consume additional probiotics like this kombucha. One bottle doesn’t upset my stomach. However, if I have more than one bottle my stomach does get upset. (FYI: Having too many probiotics won’t cause you any harm, but it can upset your stomach).
- * I would not add the kombucha to the punch until right before you serve it. You don’t want it to go flat.
- Flavor – I use the flavor gingerade by GT’s Synergy Raw Kombucha. The kick from the ginger and the light effervescence completes the punch in a great way. It adds that “pow” that this punch needs to take it over the top!
More Important Notes:
- Mint – You can use either a large handful from your garden, or buy a 5 oz. package from the store. Make sure to add more mint than lavender though, because the mint should be the dominant flavor out of the two. And speaking of lavender, don’t add too much or it will make the drink bitter. The secret is that a little goes a long way.
- Simple Syrup – Let it sit for 1 hour up to 4 hours. The longer the better!
- Alcohol – Both vodka and whiskey will work here, because each one provides a unique spin to the drink. And I will say, we make this lemonade punch with both and love it. There are some days, I can’t tell which version I like better…it is that good!!!
How To Make This Punch For A Gathering Or For Individual Glasses:
- For a Crowd – To a large pitcher, add the ice, lemonade, kombucha (to your liking), and alcohol to taste. And then garnish with fresh mint, lavender and lemon slices.
- For Individual Glasses – To a large glass, add some ice, 2/3 lemonade, 1/3 kombucha and 1-2 oz. of vodka, or to taste. And please don’t forget some garnish. It enhances the drink!
And, for more fun summertime drink ideas, please give these a try:
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade
- Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
- Sweet-Coconut Thai Chai Iced Tea
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print