This Charred Lemon Broccoli is an easy side dish that everyone will love! It is roasted and charred to perfection, and pairs well with any meal.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 Large Lemon, freshly squeezed juice
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Broccoli: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli florets and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and fresh lemon juice, and toss until the florets are well coated.
- Season: Arrange the florets, in a single layer, on a large baking sheet lined with foil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast: Roast, without stirring, until cooked and the edges are crispy, about 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
- Cook Time: If you want a more intense char, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F, and roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Category: Main Course, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Broccoli, Broccoli Side Dish, Charred Broccoli, Easy, Easy Lunch Recipes, Easy Side Dish Recipes, Garlic, Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy, Lemon, Roasted Broccoli, Roasted Vegetable, Roasting, Side Dish, Vegetable, Vegetarian