This Cherry-Berry Gin Kombucha Cocktail is the perfect way to kick off your summer cocktail game! Cherry kombucha is mixed with simple syrup, lemon juice, gin and then topped with fresh cherries. This gin cocktail is easy and so delicious.
- HONEY SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1/2 cup Water, filtered
- 1/2 cup Honey
- CHERRY-BERRY GIN KOMBUCHA COCKTAIL:
- 1 1/2 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 1 oz Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Lemon, freshly squeezed juice (equivalent to one large lemon)
- 1 16 oz bottle Health Ade Kombucha, Cherry Berry (5 oz per drink)
- 2–3 Fresh Cherries, pitted, for garnish
- Optional: Mint Sprig, for garnish
- Honey Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm the water to almost boiling. Remove from heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Let cool completely.
- Cherry-Berry Gin Kombucha Cocktail: To a glass add the ice, Empress Gin, simple syrup, lemon juice and kombucha. Stir to combine.
- Garnish: Top with a couple of cherries and enjoy right away.
- Simple Syrup: It is important that you do not boil the water, because that is not good for the honey. This syrup will make 7 drinks.
- Kombucha: If you can’t find the flavor cherry berry, cherry is fine too. This much kombucha will make 3 drinks.
- Category: Beverage, Drink, Cocktail
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cherry, Cocktail Recipe, Fruit, Gin Recipe, Honey, Kombucha, Lemon, Mixed Drink Recipe, Outdoor Party, Recipes for a Crowd, Recipes for Parties, Summer