This is the Affogato that dreams are made of! Chocolaty fudge ice cream, sea salt almonds, chocolate drizzle, and espresso make up this fun and decadent dessert. It’s even better than the original.
- 4 pods Arpeggio or Ristretto Nespresso, hot
- 1 quart Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Sauce, for drizzling
- Dry Roasted Almonds with Seal Salt, whole
- Chocolate: In two glass mugs, drizzle chocolate sauce all over the bottoms and on the sides.
- Layer: Add a scoop or two of ice cream, layer with a small handful of almonds, and repeat this step again with more ice cream and almonds. Set aside.
- Espresso: Brew 2 pods of Nespresso for each mug.
- Put it together: Pour the hot Nespresso over the ice cream and eat right away.
- Espresso: If you don’t have a Nespresso machine that is fine. You can easily make espresso from good quality, store bought espresso instant coffee.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Chocolate, Coffee Drinks, Coffee Recipes, Dairy Recipes, Dessert, Easy Dessert Recipes, European Recipes, Gluten-Free Recipes, Ice Cream, Ice Cream Recipes, Italian, Italian Dessert Recipes, Low Sodium