This Chocolate-Peanut Butter Breakfast Smoothie is creamy, filling and has so much great flavor. It is high in fiber and packed with healthy fats too, so it makes you feel full longer.
- Blend: To a blender, add the first six ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
- Optional: Add the trilogy seeds and blend until just incorporated.
- Servings: Pour into one glass. This recipe makes 1, 8 oz glass.
- Banana: Thawed or frozen will work. If you use thawed, you’ll just need to add some ice to thicken the smoothie and make it cold. If using frozen, no ice is needed. (Wait until the last minute to pull the banana out of the freezer. If it’s out on the counter for too long it will defrost and become soft).
- Peanut Butter: If you like peanut butter but want a more faint peanut butter taste, then use less than 1 tablespoon.
- Category: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chocolate, Dairy-Free, Easy Breakfast Recipes, Easy Brunch Recipes, Easy Snack Recipes, Healthy Breakfast, Healthy Snack, Peanut Butter, Smoothie Recipes, Vegan