This Chocolate-Peanut Butter Breakfast Smoothie is creamy, filling and has so much great flavor. It is high in fiber and packed with healthy fats too, so it makes you feel full longer. And, lots of times, I like to enjoy this smoothie as a meal replacement.
- Dairy-free and vegan
- Packed with fiber and healthy fats
- Great for breakfast, a healthy snack or a lunch replacement
Ingredient Notes For This Chocolate-Peanut Butter Breakfast Smoothie:
- Banana – Thawed or frozen will work. If you use thawed, you’ll just need to add some ice to thicken the smoothie and make it cold. If using frozen, no ice is needed.
- Pro Tip – Wait until the last minute to pull the banana out of the freezer. If it’s out on the counter for too long it will defrost and become soft.
- Peanut Butter – If you like peanut butter but want a more faint peanut butter taste, then use less than 1 tablespoon.
- Yogurt – The So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative is a great option for those who can’t have dairy. I use the unsweetened one because it is very clean and contains just 1 gram of sugar.
- Oat Milk – Either white or chocolate will work here. I alternate between both and love them equally. (I make my own oat milk, because it is so much better for me).
- Powder – I love the Navitas brand and it is shown below. It contains organic cacao powder and nothing else. It is a clean product and is super nutritious as well. (If you don’t have cacao powder, just replace it with cocoa powder at a 1:1 ratio).
- Seeds – I use a trilogy of flax seeds, chia seeds and hemp seeds, which adds loads of fiber and healthy fats. My favorite brand is below.
And, for more smoothie recipes, please give these a try:
- Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie (Healthy & Delicious)
- Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Kiwi Avocado Green Smoothie
- Mango Pineapple & Banana Smoothie
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- All of the items below can be found on Amazon.
- Large Beer Glasses, 20 oz
- White Marble Ceramic Coasters, or these White Marble-Style Coasters
- 12-Pack Stainless Steel Metal Straws or these StrawExpert Set of 16 Reusable Stainless Steel Straws