Christmas Cranberry Mimosas! Celebrate by starting the morning off with this festive holiday cocktail. It’s a fun twist on the traditional and features orange juice and tart cranberry juice.
- 1 (750 mL) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 1 jug Orange Juice
- 1 32 oz jar R. W. Knudsen Just Cranberry Juice, unsweetened
- Fresh Cranberries, for garnish
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs, for garnish
- Assemble: To a champagne flute, add about two ounces of orange juice, and two ounces of prosecco. Top off with cranberry juice and stir.
- Garnish: Be sure to garnish each drink with 3-4 fresh cranberries and a rosemary sprig.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately.
- Prosecco and Orange Juice: Regardless of the glass you use, just make sure to add equal parts prosecco to orange juice.
- Wine: Feel free to use prosecco, champagne or other sparkling white wine.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cranberry Recipes, Easy Drink Recipes, Fruit, Gluten-Free Recipes, Holiday Cocktails, Holiday Recipes, Mixed Drink Recipes, Orange Recipes, Wine Recipes