Enjoy the warm and cozy smells of the holiday season with this Holiday Simmering Pot!
- Ocean Spray Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Whole Cloves, small pinch
- 2 Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- 2 large Oranges, sliced or Orange Peel
- Put it together: Fill a medium sized pot or cast iron skillet with all ingredients, and add the water to about 1 inch below the brim.
- Boil: Bring to a gentle boil and then reduce the heat to a low simmer.
- Simmer: On low heat, simmer until the water is almost dissolved. Repeat the process a couple of times.
- Fresh Cranberries: I just fill the pot until I don’t see the bottom.
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cranberry, Cranberry Recipes, Holiday Recipes, Orange Recipes, Recipes for a Crowd, Recipes for Parties, Simmering Pot