These peach tarts are the perfect little dessert for summer. Just top puff pastry with some apricot preserves, fresh peaches and thyme, then bake until golden brown. And, right out of the oven, drizzle the tart with raw, wildflower honey and a bit more thyme. They’re light, flaky and have the perfect sweet-savory balance to them.
- 1 box Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed, cut into 6 rectangles each
- 1 9 oz jar Bionaturae Organic Apricot Fruit Spread
- 2 tbsps Fresh Thyme Leaves (use 1 tbsp per sheet)
- 4 Peaches, thinly sliced (use 2 peaches per sheet)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Flaky Salt, for topping
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Beeyond The Hive Wildflower Honey, for drizzling
- Let pastry thaw: Thaw the puff pastry sheets according to package directions; about 30-35 minutes.
- Dough prep: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough slightly and cut each sheet of puff pastry into 6 equal rectangles and prick with a fork. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Spread the preserves: Spread each rectangle with 1 1/2 teaspoons of apricot preserves, leaving a 1/4 inch border. Sprinkle with most of the fresh thyme.
- Add the fruit: Arrange the peach slices over the apricot preserves, pressing them down to adhere slightly. Drizzle lightly with oil and season with salt.
- Seal the pastry: Fold the edges of the pastry inward to enclose and crimp with a fork. Brush the edges of the pastry with beaten egg.
- Bake: Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Garnish: Top with honey and the remaining thyme. Enjoy immediately!
- Puff Pastry: If your baking sheet isn’t big enough then you may need to use two separate baking sheets. If so, be sure to rotate the pans halfway through the cooking time for more even baking.
- Peaches & Thyme: Use two peaches per puff pastry sheet, and use one tablespoon fresh thyme per sheet.
- Category: Brunch, Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apricot, Baking, Dairy-Free Recipes, Easy Baking, Fresh Herbs, Fruit Dessert Recipes, Honey Recipes, Peach Recipes, Summer Recipes