Easy Peach Apricot Tarts (Dairy Free)
This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Peach Apricot Tarts! These peach tarts are the perfect little dessert for summer. Just top puff pastry with some apricot preserves, fresh peaches and thyme, then bake until golden brown. And, right out of the oven, drizzle the tart with raw, wildflower honey and a bit more thyme. It is perfection!
- Fresh peaches
- Apricot preserves that are perfectly sweet
- Honey and fresh thyme, which taste amazing with this stone fruit
- Golden brown and flaky puff pastry
Ingredient Notes For These Easy Peach Apricot Tarts:
- Fruit – The star of the show is the fresh peaches! Well, all of these components come together to make this dessert a big star. So it doesn’t matter what type of peach you use–yellow or white–just be sure to get the peaches. 😉 Also, you do not need to remove the skin.
- Preserves – For this recipe I like to use the Bionaturae Organic Apricot Fruit Spread. Believe you me, it is divine with the peach flavor.
- Do not add too much of the preserves to the pastry, or the middle will not cook all the way through, resulting in a slightly soggy tart. I recommend no more than 1 1/2 tsp per piece. That may seem like a very small amount, but it is perfect in the end.
- Puff Pastry – Either the kind shown below or a vegan version will work just fine here.
- Pro Tip: Be sure to prick the pastry with a fork, to ensure that it won’t “puff up” during the cooking process. If you skip this step, all of the toppings will run off and that is no fun.
- Herbs – One of my favorite herbs is thyme. Before you count this out, give it a try with this tart. It gives the dessert a fun earthy element that it otherwise wouldn’t have.
If you enjoy desserts that aren’t super sweet, but have more of a sweet-savory balance to them, then these Easy Peach Apricot Tarts are the way to go.
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try too:
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free)
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries
- Stone Fruit Peach Caprese Salad
- Peach Cilantro Farro Salad
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Easy Peach Apricot Tarts (Dairy Free)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Inactive Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
These peach tarts are the perfect little dessert for summer. Just top puff pastry with some apricot preserves, fresh peaches and thyme, then bake until golden brown. And, right out of the oven, drizzle the tart with raw, wildflower honey and a bit more thyme. They’re light, flaky and have the perfect sweet-savory balance to them.
- 1 box Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed, cut into 6 rectangles each
- 1 9 oz jar Bionaturae Organic Apricot Fruit Spread
- 2 tbsps Fresh Thyme Leaves (use 1 tbsp per sheet)
- 4 Peaches, thinly sliced (use 2 peaches per sheet)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Flaky Salt, for topping
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Beeyond The Hive Wildflower Honey, for drizzling
- Let pastry thaw: Thaw the puff pastry sheets according to package directions; about 30-35 minutes.
- Dough prep: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough slightly and cut each sheet of puff pastry into 6 equal rectangles and prick with a fork. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Spread the preserves: Spread each rectangle with 1 1/2 teaspoons of apricot preserves, leaving a 1/4 inch border. Sprinkle with most of the fresh thyme.
- Add the fruit: Arrange the peach slices over the apricot preserves, pressing them down to adhere slightly. Drizzle lightly with oil and season with salt.
- Seal the pastry: Fold the edges of the pastry inward to enclose and crimp with a fork. Brush the edges of the pastry with beaten egg.
- Bake: Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Garnish: Top with honey and the remaining thyme. Enjoy immediately!
- Puff Pastry: If your baking sheet isn’t big enough then you may need to use two separate baking sheets. If so, be sure to rotate the pans halfway through the cooking time for more even baking.
- Peaches & Thyme: Use two peaches per puff pastry sheet, and use one tablespoon fresh thyme per sheet.
- Category: Brunch, Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apricot, Baking, Dairy-Free Recipes, Easy Baking, Fresh Herbs, Fruit Dessert Recipes, Honey Recipes, Peach Recipes, Summer Recipes
- This Olive Wood Honey Dipper or this Italian Olive Wood Honey Dipper can be found on Amazon.
- My pinch bowls are from Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are also from Amazon, and are a best seller.