Easy Peach Apricot Tarts! These peach tarts are the perfect little dessert for summer. Just top puff pastry with some apricot preserves, fresh peaches and thyme, then bake until golden brown. And, right out of the oven, drizzle the tart with raw, wildflower honey and a bit more thyme. It is perfection!
- Fresh peaches
- Apricot preserves that are perfectly sweet
- Honey and fresh thyme, which taste amazing with this stone fruit
- Golden brown and flaky puff pastry
Ingredient Notes For These Easy Peach Apricot Tarts:
- Fruit – The star of the show is the fresh peaches! Well, all of these components come together to make this dessert a big star. So it doesn’t matter what type of peach you use–yellow or white–just be sure to get the peaches. 😉 Also, you do not need to remove the skin.
- Preserves – For this recipe I like to use the Bonne Maman® Apricot Preserves. Believe you me, it is divine with the peach flavor.
- Do not add too much of the preserves to the pastry, or the middle will not cook all the way through, resulting in a slightly soggy tart. I recommend no more than 1 1/2 tsp per piece. That may seem like a very small amount, but it is perfect in the end.
- Puff Pastry – Either the kind shown below or a vegan version will work just fine here.
- Pro Tip: Be sure to prick the pastry with a fork, to ensure that it won’t “puff up” during the cooking process. If you skip this step, all of the toppings will run off and that is no fun.
- Herbs – One of my favorite herbs is thyme. Before you count this out, give it a try with this tart. It gives the dessert a fun earthy element that it otherwise wouldn’t have.
If you enjoy desserts that aren’t super sweet, but have more of a sweet-savory balance to them, then these Easy Peach Apricot Tarts are the way to go.
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try too:
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free)
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries
- Stone Fruit Peach Caprese Salad
- Peach Cilantro Farro Salad
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print