A French 75 Cocktail with Empress 1908 Gin, champagne, lemon juice and honey simple syrup. It is a refreshing, citrusy and slightly sweet cocktail that is perfect for the holidays or to ring in the New Year. If you are looking for a pretty, bubbly cocktail then this can be your new go to.
- HONEY SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1/2 cup Water, filtered
- 1/2 cup Honey
- FRENCH 75 COCKTAIL WITH EMPRESS:
- 1 1/2 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 1 oz Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Lemon, freshly squeezed juice (equivalent to one large lemon)
- 2 oz Champagne, chilled
- Lemon curls, for garnish
- Honey Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm the water to almost boiling. Remove from heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Let cool completely.
- French 75 Cocktail with Empress: To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the Empress Gin, simple syrup and lemon juice. Shake vigorously and strain into a champagne flute.
- Garnish: Top with champagne, stir gently, and garnish with a lemon curl.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cocktail Party, Drink Recipes, Easy Drink Recipes, Fruit, Gin Recipes, Gluten-Free Recipes, Holiday Cocktails, Holiday Recipes, Honey Recipes, Lemon, Mixed Drink Recipes, Recipes for Parties, Wine Recipes