Grapefruit Vodka Lemonade made two ways is a delicious and super simple cocktail that you can serve all summer long. It comes together with a homemade lemonade and grapefruit vodka. And if you want some added bubbly just top it off with club soda.
- FRESH SQUEEZED LEMONADE:
- 7 large Lemons, freshly squeezed juice plus the pulp (equivalent to 1 1/3 cup juice) *8 large lemons if you want it a bit less sweet
- 1/2 cup Beeyond The Hive Clover Honey
- 4 cups Cold Filtered Water
- GRAPEFRUIT VODKA LEMONADE (TWO WAYS):
- 1 1/2 – 2 oz Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka
- 5 oz Lemonade, or to taste
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Wedge, for garnish
- Optional: Topo Chico Mineral Carbonated Mineral Water or Club Soda, for topping
- Honey Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm 1/2 cup water to almost boiling, but not fully boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Let cool slightly.
- Lemonade: Mix lemon juice, Honey Simple Syrup and the remaining 3 1/2 cups water together in a pitcher. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- How to serve: Fill glasses with ice. Add the lemonade and vodka and stir to combine. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
- Optional: Finish off the glass with Topo Chico or Club Soda for added effervescence.
- Lemonade: Store in a sealed pitcher in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Category: Beverage, Drink, Cocktail
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fruit, Gluten-free, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lemonade Recipes, Low Calorie, Low-Fat, Mixed Drink, Outdoor Party, Recipes for Parties