This Kiwi, Avocado Green Smoothie is a delicious smoothie that is loaded with green veggies and fruit! The banana and kiwi give it some sweetness and the avocado makes it super creamy.
- 2 handfuls Spinach
- 1 cup Zucchini (skin on), roughly chopped
- 1/2 Avocado, pitted and scooped
- 3 Kiwi, skin removed
- 1 Banana, frozen or thawed
- 1/2 cup Coconut Water
- Optional: Honey or Maple Syrup
- Optional: Ice
- Blend: Add the veggies, fruit and coconut water to a blender and blend until nice and smooth.
- Check for sweetness: If the smoothie isn’t sweet enough, add a squeeze or two of honey.
- Optional: If needed, top off with some ice. Enjoy immediately.
- Banana: Thawed or frozen will work. If you use thawed, you’ll just need to add some ice to thicken the smoothie and make it cold. If using frozen, no ice is needed. (Wait until the last minute to pull the banana out of the freezer. If it’s out on the counter for too long it will defrost and become soft).
- Honey: If the smoothie isn’t sweet enough you can add a drizzle of honey for sweetness. To make it vegan, use maple syrup instead.
- Ice: If using ice, just don’t add too much or it will water the smoothie down. (Start with a small handful; about 5-7 big pieces).
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dairy-Free Recipes, Easy Breakfast Recipes, Easy Brunch Recipes, Healthy Breakfast Recipes, Healthy Snack, Smoothie Recipes