This Kiwi, Avocado Green Smoothie is a delicious smoothie that is loaded with green veggies and fruit! The banana and kiwi give it some sweetness and the avocado makes it super creamy.
- Loaded with lots of healthy green veggies and fruits
- Dairy-free and can be made vegan
- You can enjoy this smoothie as a quick breakfast, a healthy snack or lunch
Initially, when I made this smoothie it was a complete experiment. It was a throw everything into the blender type situation and see what happens. And boy, was it a pleasant surprise. This smoothie is SO yummy!
And you just won’t believe all the veggies that are in it either. IT IS LOADED!!! Spinach, avocado, zucchini and kiwi…the crazy thing is, you can’t even taste the “veggies”. But what you can make out, is a light sweetness from the kiwi and the super smooth and creamy avocado.
Ingredient Notes For This Kiwi Avocado Green Smoothie:
- Zucchini – I leave the skin on, and I don’t notice a change in the smoothie texture at all.
- Banana – Thawed or frozen will work. If you use thawed, you’ll just need to add some ice to thicken the smoothie and make it cold. If using frozen, no ice is needed.
- Pro Tip – Wait until the last minute to pull the banana out of the freezer. If it’s out on the counter for too long it will defrost and become soft.
- Honey – If the smoothie isn’t sweet enough you can add a drizzle of honey for sweetness. And to make it vegan, use maple syrup instead.
- Ice – If using ice, just don’t add too much or it will water the smoothie down.
This Kiwi, Avocado Green Smoothie is so much fun! So be sure to give this recipe a try. It will make you smile.
And, for more smoothie recipes, please give these a try:
- Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie (Healthy & Delicious)
- Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Mango Pineapple & Banana Smoothie
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print