This Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa is a fish lover’s dream — it’s super fresh, perfectly spicy-sweet and is ready in about 30 minutes.
- 1 2 lb. Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- 2 cups Fresh Pineapple, diced (whole or from a 10 oz container)
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey, for drizzling
- Cilantro, to taste
- Heavy Duty Foil
- Preheat: Warm the gas grill up on high heat for about 10 mins. During this time, prep the pineapple salsa.
- Fruit salsa: To a large bowl, stir in the pineapple, jalapeño, onion, lime, salt and pepper to taste and cilantro; set aside.
- Prep the fish: Drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and honey.
- Cook: Turn the grill down to about medium, place the fish on foil (we usually use a double layer), and cook for about 20 mins, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Add the fruit: During the last couple of mins add the fresh salsa and heat until warmed through.
- Note: We have a Charbroil Gas Grill, so this wouldn’t apply to a charcoal grill.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fish, Fresh Fruit, Fruit, Grilling, Honey Recipes, Lime Recipes, Salmon, Salsa