- 1 16 oz bottle KC Masterpiece 30-Minute Hawaiian Spicy Mango Marinade
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 whole Pineapple, cored and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped into bite size chunks
- 2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1–2 medium Zucchini, chopped into bite size pieces
- 8–10 Button Mushrooms
- 8 Metal Skewers
- Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil, for drizzling
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Chicken: Chop the chicken into bite size pieces; about 1 inch wide and 1-1/2 inches thick. Add the chicken and enough marinade to a Ziploc bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Veggies: To a large bowl, add the veggies (minus the onion and pineapple) and drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Put it all together: Skewer all the vegetables, fruit and meat. Skewer the onion separately, then drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. (This will ensure that the onion chunks don’t separate). Skewer the pineapple and then drizzle with oil.
- Cook: On medium-high heat, grill all the vegetables for 10 minutes; turning frequently. Set aside. Grill the meat for 10 minutes; turning frequently.
- How to serve: Serve alongside my Grilled-Sweet-Corn & Black Bean Salad.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chicken, Chicken Recipes, Easy Grilling Recipes, Easy Lunch Recipes, Grilling, Lunch, Summer Recipes