This Grilled-Sweet-Corn & Black Bean Salad is the perfect combination of sweetness, spiciness and acidity all in one bite. It’s an ideal summer side dish!
You can enjoy this Grilled-Sweet-Corn & Black Bean Salad by itself, with tortilla chips or over tacos (my husband came up with this one)! 😉 We’ve tried them all, and you can’t go wrong with this one.
I hope you love it!
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try:
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail (Crisp & Refreshing)
- Herb Salted Smashed Potatoes (Perfectly Crispy)
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad (w/ Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette)
Grilled-Sweet-Corn & Black Bean Salad
- 4 ears Grilled Sweet Corn on the Cob, husked
- 1 1/2 cans Bush’s Best Black Beans, reduced sodium, washed and drained
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- Red Onion, to taste
- 1 1/2 Limes, freshly squeezed juice
- Cilantro, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- McCormick Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, to taste (go easy)
- Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil, for drizzling
- Brush or drizzle the corn cobs with Avocado oil.
- On medium-high heat, grill the corn for 10 minutes, turning consistently.
- Over a cutting board – hold one corn cob vertically – cutting the kernels off. Repeat this process with the remaining corn cobs.
- To a large bowl, add the corn, black beans, bell pepper, onion and lime juice; stir to combine.
- Add the black pepper, salt and cilantro to taste – checking the flavors as you go.
- Lastly, sparingly add the chipotle powder, again testing the flavors as you go.
- Red onion: I used about 1/3 of a large onion.
* Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.