This crisp fall salad is loaded with pomegranates and sweet honeycrisp apples! Keep it as a beautiful side dish, or add chicken for a more filling lunch.
- 1 16 oz box Organic Spring Mix Salad
- 4 Avocados, cubed
- 6–8 Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 2 8 oz cups Pom Poms Wonderful Pomegranate Fresh Arils, sprinkled
- 4 medium Honeycrisp Apples, sliced
- 1 bag Croutons, sprinkled on top
- Dried Cranberries, sprinkled on top
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend (Salt-free)
- Pomegranate or Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Chicken: Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with the seasoning blend. On medium-high heat, cook the chicken in some oil until it looses its pink color; about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Fruits and Veggies: During this time prep the other ingredients.
- Put it together: Add all ingredients to a large serving bowl, and give it a gentle toss. Drizzle with salad dressing right before serving.
- Chicken Breast: Add 1/2 – 1 per person to make this a main dish.
- Avocado and Apples: Add 1/2 per person. (To prevent from browning, prep this at the last minute.)
- Toppings: These are just suggestions. (I usually eyeball my salad ingredients). I add a lot though, because I love a loaded salad.
- Category: Main Course, Salad, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple Recipes, Chicken Salad, Cranberry, Easy Main Dish, Easy Side Dish Recipes, Fall, Holiday Recipes, Pomegranate, Poultry, Salad Recipes, Thanksgiving