Hot Honey Ginger Tea! It’s a tad bit sweet with an added spicy kick of ginger juice. This simple and delicious recipe is my at-home version of the Starbucks medicine ball.
- HONEY SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1/2 cup Beeyond The Hive Clover Honey
- 1/2 cup Water, filtered
- HONEY LEMONADE:
- 6 Lemons, freshly squeezed juice (equivalent to 1 cup juice)
- Honey Simple Syrup, cooled
- 3 cups Water, filtered
- HONEY GINGER TEA:
- 1/2 cup Honey Lemonade
- 6 fl oz Water, filtered
- 1 tsp The Ginger People Ginger Juice
- 1 bag Peach Herbal Tea
- 1 bag Mint Green Tea
- 1 Lemon, slice or wedge for garnish
- Honey Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm 1/2 cup water to almost boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Let cool slightly.
- Honey Lemonade: Mix lemon juice, Honey Simple Syrup and the remaining 3 cups water together in a pitcher or large mason jar. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Hot Honey Ginger Tea: Bring 1/2 cup lemonade and 6 oz water to a gentle boil in a glass measuring cup. Place the tea bags in a mug and pour the lemonade water and ginger juice over to steep. Steep for about 5-7 minutes, and then remove the tea bags.
- Optional: Add one slice or wedge of fresh lemon. Enjoy immediately!
- Lemonade: 7 large lemons will yield 1 1/3 cup fresh juice. 6 large lemons will yield 1 cup fresh juice. If you want more of a tart lemonade use 7 lemons. If you want more of a mellow lemonade use 6 lemons.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Drink Recipes, Easy Drink Recipes, Fruit, Ginger, Gluten-Free Recipes, Honey Recipes, Hot Tea Recipes, Lemon, Lemonade Recipes, Low Calorie, Low-Fat, Tea Recipes