Hot Honey Ginger Tea! It’s a tad bit sweet with an added spicy kick of ginger juice. This simple and delicious recipe is my at-home version of the Starbucks medicine ball…dare I say mine is better though?!? I definitely think so.
Ingredients Needed For This Hot Tea:
- Ginger juice
- Peach herbal tea
- Mint green tea
This hot tea is great to drink during cold and flu season. Let’s be honest though, it’s so good that you’ll want to sip on it regardless of being sick or not. However, if you’ve never had a medicine ball before let me fill you in.
How The Hot Honey Ginger Tea Is Made:
The base is made up of steamed lemonade, honey and water. To that you add one peach tea bag and one mint tea bag and let it steep. Traditionally, Starbucks will add peppermint syrup to finish it off, but I omit that. And to make up for that omission, I love to add a splash of ginger juice as a fun pick me up.
So, the next time you want a soothing drink to calm body, mind and soul, give my Honey Ginger Tea a try!
And for reference, here’s the post for my Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade that I use in this Hot Honey Ginger Tea.
And, for more drink recipes, please give these a try:
- Summer Peach-Lavender Iced Tea
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade (with Tazo)
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail (Crisp & Refreshing)
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- Both my Glass Café Mug and Glass Carafe are from World Market.
- These Coffee and Tea Glasses, Set of 6 or these Arc International Luminarc Bolero Mugs, Set of 4 can be found on Amazon.
- This Olive Wood Honey Dipper which is a best seller, or this Italian Olive Wood Honey Dipper are both from Amazon as well.
- Lastly, I found the ginger juice at my local Natural Grocers.