These Iced Honey Lavender Lattes are sweetened with a homemade simple syrup made with Beeyond The Hive Wildflower Honey and dried lavender! The syrup is free of refined sugar and provides a light floral sweetness to these lattes. It’s a fun and refreshing drink to brighten up your mornings or summer afternoons.
- 1/2 cup Filtered Water
- 1/2 cup Beeyond The Hive Wildflower Honey
- 2 tsp Organic Lavender (slightly heaping)
- 2 Arpeggio Nespresso Pods, brewed (equivalent to 3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup The Original Oatly Oat Milk, or milk of choice
- Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm the water to almost boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved.
- Steep: Stir in the lavender; cover and steep for 1-2 hours.
- Discard: Strain the honey mixture and discard the lavender.
- Put it together: Top a large ice-filled glass with milk, two tablespoons simple syrup and Nespresso and give it a light stir. Enjoy immediately!
- Nespresso Pods: This recipe requires 2 pods per person.
- Simple Syrup: Store in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 weeks. This will make multiple drinks. And once made, prep time will be under five minutes.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Breakfast, Brunch, Coffee Drinks, Coffee Recipes, Dairy-Free Recipes, Honey Recipes, Iced Coffee Recipes, Latte Recipes, Lavender