***This post is made in collaboration with Beeyond The Hive. All content, ideas and words are my own.***
These Iced Honey Lavender Lattes are sweetened with a homemade simple syrup made with Beeyond The Hive Wildflower Honey and dried lavender! The syrup is free of refined sugar and provides a light floral sweetness to these lattes. It’s a fun and refreshing drink to brighten up your mornings or summer afternoons.
Well, we have already completed the first week of October, and I’m still thinking about all things summer. I mean, just two short weeks ago, I was in Tennessee visiting my closest friend and her new family. I spent five days loving on her and her two new babies and it was the most amazing time for both of us. The weather was hot and very humid, and that alone kept me craving my Iced Honey Lavender Lattes that I made the week before.
Even here in Colorado, the weather has been pretty warm….the cool down didn’t hit until today!
So for one final hurrah, I figured why not indulge in this again, considering I had dried lavender on hand along with a handful of fresh lavender from the garden.
Ingredients Needed For These Iced Honey Lavender Lattes:
- Beeyond The Hive Honey
- Organic Lavender
- Oat Milk, or milk of choice
This Nespresso latte has a kiss of lavender with just a hint of the delicious Beeyond The Hive honey! These two ingredients work really well together in coffee too. If you’re a lover of either, this is a latte you should definitely try.
And, for more Beeyond The Hive recipes, please give these a try:
- Sweet & Spicy Pulled Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade
- Loaded Kiwi Chia Pudding (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Honey Chicken Tacos
- Hot Honey Ginger Tea (with Homemade Lemonade)
Iced Honey Lavender Lattes
- 1/2 cup Filtered Water
- 1/2 cup Beeyond The Hive Wildflower Honey (linked below)
- 2 tsp Organic Lavender (slightly heaping)
- 2 Arpeggio Nespresso Pods, brewed (equivalent to 3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup The Original Oatly Oat Milk, or milk of choice
- In a small pot, warm the water to almost boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved.
- Stir in the lavender; cover and steep for 1-2 hours.
- Strain the honey mixture and discard the lavender.
- Top a large ice-filled glass with milk, 2 tablespoons simple syrup and Nespresso and give it a light stir.
- Enjoy immediately!
- Nespresso Pods: This recipe requires 2 pods per person.
- Simple Syrup: Store in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 weeks. This will make multiple drinks. And once made, prep time will be under five minutes.
- These SipWell Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, Set of 4, or these Antonki Reusable Straws, 8 Pack can both be found on Amazon.
* Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.