Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries! These fresh strawberries are lightly drizzled in thick, floral honey, and topped off with fresh lemon thyme. They are then roasted to perfection, producing a simple syrup that is just heavenly!
- 2 lbs. Strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- Lemon Thyme Sprigs, a handful
- 3 tbsps Beeyond The Hive Raw Clover Honey
- Strawberries: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Add the strawberries and thyme to a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Drizzle with honey.
- Roast the fruit: Roast for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- How to serve: Serve as a breakfast, dessert add-on, or eat as a snack.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert, Snack
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dairy-Free Recipes, Dessert, Easy Breakfast Recipes, Easy Brunch Recipes, Easy Snack Recipes, Fruit, Roasted Fruit Recipes, Roasting, Strawberry, Summer