Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries
This post contains affiliate links.
Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries! These fresh strawberries are lightly drizzled in thick, floral honey, and topped off with fresh lemon thyme. They are then roasted to perfection, producing a simple syrup that is just heavenly! I promise, you’ll never look at strawberries the same way again.
This recipe is super simple, but is an absolutely delicious one. And all you need is 3 ingredients!
Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries:
- Fresh Strawberries – Make sure they are fresh and plump, with bright red color and healthy green leaves. (Note: Try to stay away from ones that look excessively large. That means they have been modified, and are not natural).
- Honey – Beeyond The Hive Raw Honey is the best honey I have ever come across. So if you are interested, the exact one I use is shown below.
- Fresh Lemon Thyme – Fresh herbs are key here. And I don’t measure either. I just add a good handful of sprigs. The thyme gives the strawberries a beautiful flavor that you just can’t beat.
The Perfect Add-On For:
- Ice cream
- French toast
- Crostini appetizer (My crostini recipe is shown directly below. So be sure to check it out. It is amazing).
- Chia pudding
- Overnight oats
And, for more strawberry recipes, please give these a try:
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Roasted Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars
- Peach Cilantro Farro Salad
- Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch
- Peanut Butter Toast Bar
- Strawberry Lentil Salad with Greens
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries! These fresh strawberries are lightly drizzled in thick, floral honey, and topped off with fresh lemon thyme. They are then roasted to perfection, producing a simple syrup that is just heavenly!
- 2 lbs. Strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- Lemon Thyme Sprigs, a handful
- 3 tbsps Beeyond The Hive Raw Clover Honey
- Strawberries: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Add the strawberries and thyme to a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Drizzle with honey.
- Roast the fruit: Roast for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- How to serve: Serve as a breakfast, dessert add-on, or eat as a snack.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert, Snack
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dairy-Free Recipes, Dessert, Easy Breakfast Recipes, Easy Brunch Recipes, Easy Snack Recipes, Fruit, Roasted Fruit Recipes, Roasting, Strawberry, Summer
There’s something about roasted strawberries that just adds another level to any dessert. I love the addition of fresh thyme here – that combo sounds so delicious. Also intrigued by the honey you mentioned – I need to go check it out!
I absolutely agree with you, Katerina. Roasted strawberries are next level good! 😉 And yes, please make sure to check out Beeyond The Hive. All of their products are top notch! That honey is truly the best I have ever tasted.
Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe. My family loved it. Will be sharing this recipe with my friends. They will like it.
Thank you so much! You made my day. 😉 If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out my Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini recipe as well. The roasted strawberries with it is so dreamy.