Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries! These fresh strawberries are lightly drizzled in thick, floral honey, and topped off with fresh lemon thyme. They are then roasted to perfection, producing a simple syrup that is just heavenly! I promise, you’ll never look at strawberries the same way again.
This recipe is super simple, but is an absolutely delicious one. And all you need is 3 ingredients!
Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries:
- Fresh Strawberries – Make sure they are fresh and plump, with bright red color and healthy green leaves. (Note: Try to stay away from ones that look excessively large. That means they have been modified, and are not natural).
- Honey – Beeyond The Hive Raw Honey is the best honey I have ever come across. So if you are interested, the exact one I use is shown below.
- Fresh Lemon Thyme – Fresh herbs are key here. And I don’t measure either. I just add a good handful of sprigs. The thyme gives the strawberries a beautiful flavor that you just can’t beat.
The Perfect Add-On For:
- Ice cream
- French toast
- Crostini appetizer (My crostini recipe is shown directly below. So be sure to check it out. It is amazing).
- Chia pudding
- Overnight oats
And, for more strawberry recipes, please give these a try:
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Roasted Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars
- Peach Cilantro Farro Salad
- Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch
- Peanut Butter Toast Bar
- Strawberry Lentil Salad with Greens
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print