Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries! These fresh strawberries are lightly drizzled in thick, floral honey, and topped off with fresh lemon thyme. They are then roasted to perfection, producing a simple syrup that is just heavenly! I promise, you’ll never look at strawberries the same way again.
This recipe is super simple, but absolutely delicious. And all you need is 3 ingredients!
Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries:
- Fresh Strawberries – Make sure they are fresh and plump, with bright red color and healthy green leaves. (Note: try to stay away from ones that look excessively large. That means they have been modified, and are not natural).
- Honey – Beeyond The Hive Raw Honey is the best honey I have ever come across. If you are interested, the exact one I use is linked below.
- Fresh Lemon Thyme – Fresh is key here. And I don’t measure either. I just add a good handful of sprigs. The thyme gives the strawberries a beautiful flavor that you just can’t beat.
The Perfect Add-On For:
- Ice Cream
- French Toast
- Crostini Appetizer
- Chia Pudding
- Overnight Oats
Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries
- 2 lbs. Strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- Lemon Thyme Sprigs, a handful
- 3 tbsps Beeyond The Hive Raw Clover Honey (linked below)
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the strawberries and thyme to the parchment paper. Drizzle with honey.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Serve as a breakfast or dessert add-on, or eat as a snack.
For other recipes to pair with these strawberries, please check this out: