These mini pizzas are unbelievably easy, fool-proof, and completely customizable. They’re the perfect weeknight meal or party appetizer!
- 8 rolls Rhodes Bake N Serv Yeast Texas Rolls (thawed and risen)
- 1 14 oz jar Classico Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce
- 1 1 lb bag Tillamook Medium Cheddar Farmstyle Cut Cheese, shredded
- 1 5 oz pckg Columbus Pepperoni, or pepperoni of choice
- 1 lb Canino’s Hot Italian Sausage, crumbled
- 1 medium Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, diced
- Fresh Basil, left whole or torn
- Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil Spray
- Inactive prep: Put a number of rolls into a gallon size bag, spray them with a coating of non-stick cooking spray and let them rise. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Sausage: On medium-high heat, brown the sausage until it looses its pink color; about 5-7 mins. Drain on a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Veggies: Prep all your veggies and set aside.
- Roll out the dough: Press out each roll with your fingers to desired thickness. *Just make sure the dough isn’t too thin, or it’ll start to rip.
- Assemble: Add the dough rounds to a dark ungreased baking sheet, and top with pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake: Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- How to serve: Serve with a side salad or with some fruit and raw veggies and hummus.
- Rolls: You can find them in the frozen section of your grocery store. Also, I generally prep my rolls in the morning and use them later in the afternoon or evening.
- Cook Time: If you plan on making enough to fill two pans, you’ll need to add more cooking time (probably double) and switch the pans halfway through the cooking process.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Easy Appetizer Recipes, Easy Main Dish, Homemade Pizza, Italian Pizza, Main Dish, Pizza, Sausage Recipes