These Individual Mini Pizzas are unbelievably easy, fool-proof, and completely customizable. They’re the perfect weeknight meal or party appetizer!
Happy Monday!!! Oh my goodness, it is truly a glorious day here in Colorado! The sun is shining bright and it’s a stellar 70 + degrees…IN LATE NOVEMBER! That’s just nuts, but I absolutely love it! And because it’s so nice out, I’m thinking we’ll probably grill the beautiful salmon fillet we bought yesterday. I’ll have to share that recipe with you sometime soon. It’s a goodie!
But in the meantime, I wanted to share this super fun pizza recipe with you all. This one checks all the boxes!!!
These Individual Mini Pizzas are completely customizable, which is perfect for the veggie OR meat eater in your life. They’re really fun to make, because everyone can join in and take part. And, it’s perfect for any night of the week.
This would even be great as a party appetizer or for game day! Just cut them into quarters and you’re ready to go.
So check it out! Get creative and have fun making these little pizzas your own!
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try:
- Pizza On A Stone (Tips For Perfectly Crispy Crust)
- Pineapple-Mango Jalapeño Hot Wings
- Sausage & Artichoke Stuffed Shells (Dairy-Free)
- Easy Southwest Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos
- Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri
Individual Mini Pizzas
- 8 rolls Rhodes Bake N Serv Yeast Texas Rolls (thawed and risen)
- 1 14 oz jar Classico Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce
- 1 1 lb bag Tillamook Medium Cheddar Farmstyle Cut Cheese, shredded
- 1 bag Hormel Pepperoni slices
- 1 1 lb pkg Canino’s Hot Italian Sausage, crumbled
- 1 medium Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, diced
- Fresh Basil, left whole or torn
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Inactive prep: Put a number of rolls into a gallon size bag, spray them with a coating of non-stick cooking spray and let them rise.
- On medium-high heat, brown the sausage until it looses its pink color; about 5-7 mins. Drain on a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Prep all your veggies and set aside.
- Press out each roll with your fingers to desired thickness. *Just make sure the dough isn’t too thin, or it’ll start to rip.
- Add the dough rounds to a dark ungreased baking sheet, and top with pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 13-15 minutes.
- Serve with a side salad or with some fruit and raw veggies and hummus.
- Dig into the deliciousness!
- Rolls: You can find them in the frozen section of your grocery store. (Thawing and rising is not added into the prep time). Also, I generally prep my rolls in the morning and use them later in the afternoon or evening.
- Cook time: If you plan on making enough to fill two pans, you’ll need to add more cooking time (probably double) and switch the pans halfway through the cooking process.