Individual Mini Pizzas
This post contains affiliate links.
These Individual Mini Pizzas are unbelievably easy, fool-proof, and completely customizable. They’re the perfect weeknight meal or party appetizer!
Happy Monday!!! Oh my goodness, it is truly a glorious day here in Colorado! The sun is shining bright and it’s a stellar 70 + degrees…IN LATE NOVEMBER! That’s just nuts, but I absolutely love it! And because it’s so nice out, I’m thinking we’ll probably grill the beautiful salmon fillet we bought yesterday. I’ll have to share that recipe with you sometime soon. It’s a goodie!
But in the meantime, I wanted to share this super fun pizza recipe with you all. This one checks all the boxes!!!
These Individual Mini Pizzas are completely customizable, which is perfect for the veggie OR meat eater in your life. They’re really fun to make, because everyone can join in and take part. And, it’s perfect for any night of the week.
This would even be great as a party appetizer or for game day! Just cut them into quarters and you’re ready to go.
So check it out! Get creative and have fun making these little pizzas your own!
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try:
- Pizza on a Stone (Tips For Perfectly Crispy Crust)
- Pineapple-Mango Jalapeño Hot Wings
- Sausage & Artichoke Stuffed Shells (Dairy-Free)
- Easy Southwest Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos
- Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Individual Mini Pizzas
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Inactive Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 23 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
These mini pizzas are unbelievably easy, fool-proof, and completely customizable. They’re the perfect weeknight meal or party appetizer!
- 8 rolls Rhodes Bake N Serv Yeast Texas Rolls (thawed and risen)
- 1 14 oz jar Classico Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce
- 1 1 lb bag Tillamook Medium Cheddar Farmstyle Cut Cheese, shredded
- 1 5 oz pckg Columbus Pepperoni, or pepperoni of choice
- 1 lb Canino’s Hot Italian Sausage, crumbled
- 1 medium Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, diced
- Fresh Basil, left whole or torn
- Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil Spray
- Inactive prep: Put a number of rolls into a gallon size bag, spray them with a coating of non-stick cooking spray and let them rise. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Sausage: On medium-high heat, brown the sausage until it looses its pink color; about 5-7 mins. Drain on a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Veggies: Prep all your veggies and set aside.
- Roll out the dough: Press out each roll with your fingers to desired thickness. *Just make sure the dough isn’t too thin, or it’ll start to rip.
- Assemble: Add the dough rounds to a dark ungreased baking sheet, and top with pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake: Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- How to serve: Serve with a side salad or with some fruit and raw veggies and hummus.
- Rolls: You can find them in the frozen section of your grocery store. Also, I generally prep my rolls in the morning and use them later in the afternoon or evening.
- Cook Time: If you plan on making enough to fill two pans, you’ll need to add more cooking time (probably double) and switch the pans halfway through the cooking process.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Easy Appetizer Recipes, Easy Main Dish, Homemade Pizza, Italian Pizza, Main Dish, Pizza, Sausage Recipes