These 4-ingredient Lavender Lemonade Popsicles are slightly citrusy and a tad bit sweet! They are perfect for when you’re craving a healthier frozen treat!
- 4 Organic Lemons, juiced (equivalent to 1/2 cup juice)
- 1 3/4 cup Filtered Water
- 1/3 cup Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey
- 2 tsp Organic Lavender Flowers
- Lavender Honey Simple Syrup: On medium-high heat, warm the water to almost boiling, but not fully boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Stir in the lavender flowers and let steep for 1-2 hours (the longer the better).
- Discard: Strain out the lavender flowers, and add the simple syrup to a very large glass measuring cup.
- Stir: Add the fresh lemon juice to the lavender simple syrup, and stir until well combined.
- Add to the mold: Divide the lemonade mixture evenly between the six molds.
- Put in the freezer: Freeze for 4 + hours, or overnight.
- How to serve: When ready to serve, run the molds under warm water until the popsicle gently releases from the mold.
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Easy Dessert Recipes, Easy Snack Recipes, Fruit, Gluten-free, Honey, Lavender, Lemon, Lemonade Recipes, Low Calorie, Low-Fat, Popsicle Recipes, Recipes for a Crowd, Summer