***This post is made in collaboration with Beeyond The Hive. All content, ideas and words are my own.***
These 4-ingredient Lavender Lemonade Popsicles are slightly citrusy and a tad bit sweet! They are perfect for when you’re craving a healthier frozen treat!
The last couple of weeks have definitely cooled down, but it has still been in the high 80s and sometimes 90s. So, naturally, I have been craving something cold and refreshing and decided to experiment with popsicles.
When I thought about the flavor profile, I wanted it to have light citrus and floral notes, with a touch of sweetness. I realized that I wanted lemonade! Frozen lemonade on a stick!!! 😉
And of course, yet again, I used my all-time favorite Beeyond The Hive honey as the sweetener. So make plans to enjoy these refreshing Lavender Lemonade Popsicles on the next scorcher!
- Tart lemon
- Just a touch of sweetness from delicious floral honey
- A kiss of delicate lavender
- Lemonade on a stick!!!
Ingredient Notes For These 4-Ingredient Lavender Lemonade Popsicles:
- Lemon – Only use fresh lemon juice for this recipe. Bottled will not work.
- Honey – My favorite brand that I use is listed below. So be sure to check it out. Once you try it, I promise, you will never go back to anything else. 😉
- Lavender – This is such a great addition. Be sure to not use too much though, or the popsicles will taste like perfume.
And, for more delicious snack recipes, please give these a try:
- Loaded Tomatillo Salsa Guacamole
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie (Healthy & Delicious)
- Roasted Strawberry Chia Pudding
- The Best Classic Homemade Hummus
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print