5-ingredient mango, pineapple, banana smoothie — so delicious and wonderfully refreshing!
- 1 Mango, peeled and diced
- 1 heaping cup Pineapple, diced
- 1 Banana (thawed or frozen) *see notes*
- 1/2 cup Coconut Water
- Optional: 1/2 cup Ice (about 1 small handful)
- Fruit: Roughly chop the mango, pineapple, and banana and add to a blender.
- Blend: Add the coconut water and ice and blend until smooth.
- Serve: Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy.
- Fruit: As with most things, fresh is always best! But during those times of the year where you can’t find it, frozen fruit will work perfectly.
- Banana: Thawed or frozen will work. If you use thawed, you’ll need to add the 1/2 cup ice to thicken it up and make it cold. If using frozen banana, no ice is needed.
- Servings: These measurements reflect just enough for two large glasses. If you’re needing a bigger batch, just add more of the ingredients to taste.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Banana, Breakfast, Dairy-Free Recipes, Fresh Fruit, Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy Snack, Low Sodium, Low-Fat, Mango, Pineapple, Pureeing Recipes, Smoothie Recipes