Mango Pineapple & Banana Smoothie
This post contains affiliate links.
Mango, Pineapple & Banana Smoothie is made up of just 5 simple ingredients and is perfectly refreshing. It is great for a breakfast or a snack.
- Loaded with fresh fruit
- Quick and easy
- Perfect as a light breakfast or an easy snack option
I love smoothies for breakfast! It’s one of my go-to items, especially on busy mornings. They are quick and easy and the flavor combinations are endless.
And let me tell you, this one is a definite winner! The first time I took a sip of this delicious goodness, it felt like I had been transported to another place… Can you say Caribbean anyone! It’s truly sunshine in a glass! YUM!!!
Ingredient Notes For This Mango, Pineapple & Banana Smoothie:
- Banana – If you do not want to use ice, then I suggest you use one frozen banana. That way, the smoothie will have a nice, thick consistency.
- Coconut Water – For this recipe, I use coconut water because it’s nice and light. You can find it in a carton. However, if you can’t find coconut water then coconut milk is a good alternative.
- Mango and Pineapple – For these fruits, I use two specific kitchen tools that help me break them down super quick. They are shown below.
And, for more smoothie recipes, please give these a try:
- Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie (Healthy & Delicious)
- Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Kiwi Avocado Green Smoothie
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Mango, Pineapple & Banana Smoothie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
5-ingredient mango, pineapple, banana smoothie — so delicious and wonderfully refreshing!
- 1 Mango, peeled and diced
- 1 heaping cup Pineapple, diced
- 1 Banana (thawed or frozen) *see notes*
- 1/2 cup Coconut Water
- Optional: 1/2 cup Ice (about 1 small handful)
- Fruit: Roughly chop the mango, pineapple, and banana and add to a blender.
- Blend: Add the coconut water and ice and blend until smooth.
- Serve: Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy.
Mango Slicer, Splitter & CorerBuy Now →
- Fruit: As with most things, fresh is always best! But during those times of the year where you can’t find it, frozen fruit will work perfectly.
- Banana: Thawed or frozen will work. If you use thawed, you’ll need to add the 1/2 cup ice to thicken it up and make it cold. If using frozen banana, no ice is needed.
- Servings: These measurements reflect just enough for two large glasses. If you’re needing a bigger batch, just add more of the ingredients to taste.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Banana, Breakfast, Dairy-Free Recipes, Fresh Fruit, Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy Snack, Low Sodium, Low-Fat, Mango, Pineapple, Pureeing Recipes, Smoothie Recipes