Mango, Pineapple & Banana Smoothie is made up of just 5 simple ingredients and is perfectly refreshing. It is great for a breakfast or a snack.
- Loaded with fresh fruit
- Quick and easy
- Perfect as a light breakfast or an easy snack option
I love smoothies for breakfast! It’s one of my go-to items, especially on busy mornings. They are quick and easy and the flavor combinations are endless.
And let me tell you, this one is a definite winner! The first time I took a sip of this delicious goodness, it felt like I had been transported to another place… Can you say Caribbean anyone! It’s truly sunshine in a glass! YUM!!!
Ingredient Notes For This Mango, Pineapple & Banana Smoothie:
- Banana – If you do not want to use ice, then I suggest you use one frozen banana. That way, the smoothie will have a nice, thick consistency.
- Coconut Water – For this recipe, I use coconut water because it’s nice and light. You can find it in a carton. However, if you can’t find coconut water then coconut milk is a good alternative.
- Mango and Pineapple – For these fruits, I use two specific kitchen tools that help me break them down super quick. They are shown below.
And, for more smoothie recipes, please give these a try:
- Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie (Healthy & Delicious)
- Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Kiwi Avocado Green Smoothie
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print