Fresh Nectarine Corn Salsa is the perfect balance of sweet and savory! This healthy salsa is packed full of bright summer flavors, and it will add so much freshness to all of your dishes.
- 4 Nectarines, diced
- 3 Sweet Corn on the Cob, shucked and cooked
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, diced
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice
- Fresh Mint, to taste
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Corn: Add the corn to a large pot of boiling water, and cook for 8-10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Remove the corn kernels from the cob: Once the corn has cooled, you'll need to remove it from the cob. Place a small bowl or cup upside down in a larger bowl. Slightly trim the end of each corn cob so there is a flat surface to work with. Place the flat side of the corn on top of the small bowl. Use a sharp knife to slice down the side of each corn cob.
- Put it together: Stir in the nectarines, jalapeño, lime juice, mint and salt. Cover and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Lime: Please be sure to incorporate the lime juice, because the acidity will help balance out the other sweet flavors.
- Fresh Mint: You will want to use fresh mint in this recipe. Fresh really makes this salsa pop. Also, I like to use a lot, but use whatever you prefer.
- Jalapeño Pepper: Remove the rib for less intense heat.
- Refrigeration Time: Make sure to refrigerate the salsa. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to marry.
- Category: Salad, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Corn, Easy, Easy Add-On Recipes, Easy Side Dish Recipes, Easy Snack Recipes, Fruit, Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy, Nectarine, Salsa, Vegan, Vegetable