Fresh Nectarine Corn Salsa is the perfect balance of sweet and savory! This healthy salsa is packed full of bright summer flavors, and it will add so much freshness to all of your dishes.
Tips for the best Fresh Nectarine Corn Salsa:
- Fruits & Vegetables – Find the freshest summer produce! To be honest, canned fruit and veggies will not work here, because it will change the flavor and it is not as healthy.
- Limes – Please be sure to incorporate the lime juice, because the acidity will help balance out the other sweet flavors.
- Fresh Mint – You will want to use fresh mint in this recipe. Fresh really makes this salsa pop. Also, I like to use a lot, but use whatever you prefer.
- Jalapeño Pepper – Remove the rib for less intense heat.
- Refrigeration Time – Make sure to refrigerate the salsa. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to marry.
Uses for This Fresh Salsa:
- Fish, like my fun and easy Grilled Chile Lime Salmon with Nectarine Corn Salsa
- Flank Steak
- Great as a side dish
- A delicious snack
- Perfect for dipping with your favorite chips
- A fun topping for tacos
And for more fun summer recipes, please give these a try:
- Pineapple Moscow Mule
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars
- Easy Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos
- The Best Chimichurri Flank Steak Tacos
- Watermelon Caprese Salad with Espresso Balsamic
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade
Fresh Nectarine Corn Salsa
- 4 Nectarines, diced
- 3 Sweet Corn on the Cob, shucked and cooked
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, diced
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice
- Fresh Mint, to taste
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Add the corn to a large pot of boiling water, and cook for 8-10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Once the corn has cooled, you'll need to remove it from the cob. Place a small bowl or cup upside down in a larger bowl. Slightly trim the end of each corn cob so there is a flat surface to work with. Place the flat side of the corn on top of the small bowl. Use a sharp knife to slice down the side of each corn cob.
- Stir in the nectarines, jalapeño, lime juice, mint and salt. Cover and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- My White Textured Stoneware is available at World Market.
* Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.