Fresh Nectarine Corn Salsa is the perfect balance of sweet and savory! This healthy salsa is packed full of bright summer flavors, and it will add so much freshness to all of your dishes.
Tips For The Best Fresh Nectarine Corn Salsa:
- Fruits & Vegetables – Find the freshest summer produce! To be honest, canned fruit and veggies will not work here, because it will change the flavor and it is not as healthy.
- Lime – Please be sure to incorporate the lime juice, because the acidity will help balance out the other sweet flavors.
- Fresh Mint – You will want to use fresh mint in this recipe. Fresh really makes this salsa pop. Also, I like to use a lot, but use whatever you prefer.
- Jalapeño Pepper – Remove the rib for less intense heat.
- Refrigeration Time – Make sure to refrigerate the salsa. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to marry.
Uses For This Fresh Salsa:
- Fish, like my fun and easy Grilled Chile Lime Salmon with Nectarine Corn Salsa
- Flank steak
- Great as a side dish
- A delicious snack
- Perfect for dipping with your favorite chips
- A fun topping for tacos
And, for more fun summer recipes, please give these a try:
- Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars
- Easy Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos
- The Best Chimichurri Flank Steak Tacos
- Watermelon-Caprese Salad with Espresso Balsamic
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- My White Textured Stoneware is available at World Market.